50 Acres of Rich History and Natural Beauty
to all we have to offer!
- Camping – Primitive & (15) 30amp electric sites with water, picnic tables and fire rings. Showers available. Camping fees are $5 per night for primitive camping and $15 per night for electric hookup. Payment Envelopes are provided at the informational sign at the entrance of the park.
- Trails – 14 miles on Corp of Engineer land for horseback riding, hiking or mountain biking.
- Events – Civil War Days & Bois D’ Arc Days as well as other events added throughout the year.
- History – 1840’s mill restored to working order, 3 pre-civil war log cabins donated by local families.
- Picnicking -Picnic pavilion, 50 acres of woods and pasture, 2 springs & 3 creeks, plenty of picnic tables scattered throughout the park, and a fully-stocked playground for the kids.
Park Rental – You can rent the Mill Area, complete with Shelter House with Kitchen and the Mill Porch for your special event, wedding, or reunion. Hulston Mill Lease 2016
Hulston Mill Civil War Days, June 11th & 12th, 2016
Admission $5 per adult and children free with adult admission
Bois D’Arc Primitive Skills Gathering and Knap-IN, September 23rd, 24th, & 25th, 2016
Free Public Area-PUBLIC WELCOME –40+ Primitive Arts & Crafts Vendors
Workshop Fees:$60/day or $150 all three days. Some classes require small additional material fees.
Check Calendar often for more events and information.